“God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid.
My strength and my courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior.” ~Isaiah 12:2
Saint James the Apostle Prayer Network
for August 19–August 25
“We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.” ~Romans 8:28
- Please pray for the health of the following family and friends: Louis, Yvette, Terri, Bill, Marilyn, Keegan, John, Darlene, Kathleen, Marguerite, Michael, Charlene, Diane, Lew, Karen, Fr. Bart, Billy, Daniel, Mary, Camille, Jim, Alana, Fr. John, Bob, Linda, Justin, Julia, Donald, Mary C., Christa, Fr. Jerome, Br. Eugene, Emily, Charlotte, Josephine, Rita, Mary Pat, Cathy, Mike, Judy, John, Linda M., Marty, and family and friends not mentioned.
- Please pray for the health and well being of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, Bishop Matano, Bishop Clark, and the Friars of the Province of St. Mary.
- Please pray for family and friends who have fallen away from their faith.
- Please pray for the men and women at Willard and pray for their families.
- Please pray the Lord will protect the unborn, marriage, and our religious freedom.
- Please pray for our servicemen and women. Pray for peace in the world and an end to violence, especially in Syria.
- Please pray for a friend’s good health.
- Please pray for areas affected by earthquakes, floods, fires, and all natural disasters.
- Please pray for the safety of family and friends traveling.
- Please pray for people ill with serious illnesses and an end to the Zika and Ebola viruses.
- Please pray that Fr. Mull continues to be in remission from cancer.
- Please pray that Kathleen will continue to be cancer free.
- Please pray for the repose of the soul of Carmen Jacks.
- Please pray for Christians in the world being treated harshly because of their faith.
- Please pray for Charlotte’s health to improve.
- Please pray for Melissa, who has breast cancer.
- Please pray for the repose of the soul of Lottie J. Pray for Maryann and her family.
- Please pray for Kathy whose brain cancer has returned. Pray that she may find an effective trial that will bring a cure.
- Please pray for the health of Frank S.
- Please pray for Allan who is dealing with the health affects of ALS.
- Please pray for Marguerite who is dealing with problems from bipolar disorder.
- Please pray for the health of Rita’s niece.
- Please pray for Diane B. who has cancer. Pray for her strength and complete healing.
- Please pray for a young man dealing with depression.
- Please pray for Sue who has cancer.
- Please pray for Dave that he finds a good job to support his wife and 4 children.
- Please pray for John C.’s health.
- Please pray for Annette who is having treatments for breast cancer.
- Please pray for Phil B. who is recovering from heart surgery.
- Please pray for Jacqueline‘s son who is very ill.
- Please pray for the health of Ana Z.
- Please pray for the health of Ellen R.
- Please pray for a friend who was just diagnosed with multiple myeloma.
- Please pray for the health of Mary Pat.
- Please pray for Eric who has lung cancer. Pray also for his parents at this very trying time.
- Please pray for healing for Tom who is very ill.
- Please pray for the elderly and sick of our parish.
The above prayer list for the parish community is printed and available in the St. James church vestibule on a weekly basis. You are encouraged to pick up a copy and place it somewhere at home where you will see it and pray daily.
If you would like to add prayers to the prayer list, please put your prayer request in writing in the box provided for that purpose in the vestibule of St. James the Apostle church. Your request needs to be received by Friday Mass at 9:00 a.m. in order to be included on the printed copy. You may also contact the church (607-294-0064 or email: email@example.com) to be included on this list or to make a direct request for prayers.