“God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid.
My strength and my courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior.” ~Isaiah 12:2
Saint James the Apostle Prayer Network
for June 17–June 23, 2018
“You indeed, O LORD, give light to my lamp; O my God, you brighten the darkness about me.” ~Psalm 18:29
- Please pray for the health of the following family and friends: Louis, Yvette, Terri, Bill, Marilyn, Keegan, John, Darlene, Kathleen, Marguerite, Michael, Charlene, Diane, Lew, Karen, Fr. Bart, Billy, Daniel, Mary, Camille, Jim, Alana, Fr. John, Bob, Linda, Justin, Julia, Donald, Mary C., Christa, Fr. Jerome, Br. Eugene, Emily, Charlotte, Josephine, Rita, Mary Pat, Cathy, Mike, Judy, John, Linda M., Marty, and family and friends not mentioned.
- Please pray for the health and well being of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, Bishop Matano, Bishop Clark, and the Friars of the Province of St. Mary.
- Please pray for family and friends who have fallen away from their faith.
- Please pray for the men and women at Willard and pray for their families.
- Please pray the Lord will protect the unborn, marriage, and our religious freedom.
- Please pray for our servicemen and women. Pray for peace in the world and an end to violence, especially in a Syria.
- Please pray for a friend’s good health.
- Please pray for areas affected by earthquakes, floods, fires, and all natural disasters.
- Please pray for the safety of family and friends traveling.
- Please pray for all in the world ill with serious illnesses and an end to the Zika and Ebola viruses.
- Please pray that Fr. Mull continues to be in remission from cancer.
- Please pray that Kathleen will continue to be cancer free.
- Please pray for Anne’s complete recovery from knee surgery.
- Please pray for Christians in the world being treated harshly because of their faith.
- Please pray for continued improvement in Charlotte’s health.
- Please pray for Melissa, who has breast cancer.
- Please pray for the health of Mary Pat.
- Please pray for our children as they begin summer vacation this week.
- Please pray for the health of Elaine R.
- Please pray for Kathy who has brain cancer. Pray in thanksgiving that recent tests show it has not returned, and pray that the ongoing treatments may continue to be effective.
- Please pray for a friend’s husband who is recovering from a stroke.
- Please pray for Allan who is dealing with the health affects of ALS.
- Please pray for Marguerite who is dealing with problems from bipolar disorder.
- Please pray for the health of Rita’s niece.
- Please pray for Diane B. who has cancer. Pray for her strength and complete healing.
- Please pray for a young man who is dealing with depression.
- Please pray for Sue who has cancer.
- Please pray for Dave to get a good job. He was laid off in December and has a family with four kids to support.
- Please pray for John C.’s health.
- Please pray for the people of Guatemala who are dealing with devastation from a recent volcano eruption.
- Please pray for Annette who is having some health issues.
- Please pray for Fr. Dan’s health.
- Please pray for Jacqueline‘s son who is very ill.
- Please pray for the elderly and sick of our parish.
The above prayer list for the parish community is printed and available in the St. James church vestibule on a weekly basis. You are encouraged to pick up a copy and place it somewhere at home where you will see it and pray daily.
If you would like to add prayers to the prayer list, please put your prayer request in writing in the box provided for that purpose in the vestibule of St. James the Apostle church. Your request needs to be received by Friday Mass at 9:00 a.m. in order to be included on the printed copy. You may also contact the church (607-294-0064 or email: email@example.com) to be included on this list or to make a direct request for prayers.