Parishioners enjoyed sensational sangria, Lucas wines, and an array of snacks while celebrating the feast day of Saint Francis Solanus on Saturday, July 13, 2019. Thank you to Norm, Scott, and all volunteers for your hard work!
In honor of St. James the Apostle’s feast day an ice cream social will be held at St James on July 25. Mark your calendars!
- AA Meetings:
- Tuesdays, 8:00 p.m., St. Francis Solanus, Interlaken
- Thursdays, noon, St. James the Apostle, Trumansburg
- Food Pantries:
- Ovid Federated church: Mondays, 10:00 a.m. Food truck is every other Tuesday, 3:00 p.m. (July 23)
- Interlaken Reformed church: Fridays, 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Trumansburg Food Pantry: Methodist church every other Monday, 1:00–2:00 p.m. and 5:30-6:00 p.m. (July 15)
- Bernard is Available: Fridays, 6:30 p.m., St. Francis
- AA Meetings:
- Francis Solanus Feast Day Social: July 14 after the 5:00 p.m. Mass, St. Francis
- Summer Retreat Day at Branches with Mass: July 18, facilitated by R. Richard Crawley, OFM Cap.
- Summer Retreat Day at Branches: July 23, Kathleen Murphy, OSF, will guide participants through the beautiful mysteries of light.
- James the Apostle Feast Day: July 25
- A Family Musical: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, August 1–3 at 7:00 p.m. and on August 4 at 3:00 p.m., Trumansburg High School auditorium
- Marriage Encounter Weekend: August 2–4 at the Notre Dame Retreat House
- Catholic Spirituality and Culture: August 5–9 at Merton Hall, Abbey of the Genesee
- Summer Retreat Day at Branches: August 9, Ann Kern will facilitate “The Little Way of St. Therese of Lisieux”
- Celebration of Father Bernard’s Fiftieth Ordination Anniversary: September 8
For more information on many of these events please visit the bulletin page.
Aiden Grove celebrated his First Holy Communion on June 2 at St. James. Here is Aiden with his family and Father Bernard after Mass. Congratulations!
After the Masses for Ascension Thursday on Wednesday evening and Thursday, parishioners at St. Francis and Holy Cross enjoyed time together in fellowship. Those at St Francis feasted on a delightful meal catered by Mama Mia’s in Interlaken and those at Holy Cross devoured delicious hors d’oeuvres. There was also a large crowd who stopped for coffee and home-made pastries after Mass at St. James the Apostle. ☺️ Thank you to the volunteers that made all this possible!