“My strength and my courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior.” ~Isaiah 12:2
Prayer Network for the Parish of Mary, Mother of Mercy
“Hear, O LORD, the sound of my call; have pity on me, and answer me. ” ~ Psalm 27: 7
- Please pray that we all make Lent a time of prayer and strengthening of our faith.
- Please pray for Jacqueline who has cancer and is very ill.
- Please pray for George and Diane who are on hospice. Pray for their comfort and peace.
- Please pray for Larry’s health to improve.
- Please pray for Heather, Father Fred, Karen, Shawna, V.A., and Hunter who are dealing with cancer and the treatments for cancer.
- Pray for strength and complete healing.
Please pray for the repose of the soul of Mary L., and pray for the consolation of her family.
- Please pray that Maria finds employment.
- Please pray for Joan C.
- Please pray for refugees of the world and their separated families.
- Please pray for the homeless and all who are dealing with the cold weather.
- Please continue to pray for Father Eugene.
- Please pray for the health and well being of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, Bishop Matano, Bishop Clark, and the Friars of the Province of St. Mary.
- Please pray for family and friends who have fallen away from their faith.
- Please pray for the men and women at Willard and pray for their families.
- Please pray the Lord will protect the unborn, marriage, and our religious freedom.
- Please pray for our servicemen and women. Pray for peace in the world and an end to violence. Pray for our family members in the service. Pray for all veterans.
- Please pray for areas affected by earthquakes, floods, fires, and natural disasters.
- Please pray for the safety of family and friends traveling.
- Please pray for people ill with serious illnesses and an end to the Zika, Ebola, and Coronavirus.
- Please pray for Christians in the world being treated harshly because of their faith. Pray for those Christians who are in harms way and those who have lost their lives because of their faith.
- Please pray for all of out friends and family dealing with cancer and the treatments of the disease.
- Please pray for our friends and family who have had cancer in the past, praying that the disease does not return.
- Please pray for family and friends who have had heart attacks and those who suffer from heart ailments.
- Please pray for all those addicted to alcohol, drugs and all things preventing health in heart, mind and body.
- Pray for the elderly, the sick of our parish, and people whose names are in our prayer request book
- Please pray for Carol V. who has thyroid cancer and is in a-fib.
- Please pray for Paul H. who has prostate cancer
- Please pray for Carter T., may he rest in peace
- Please pray for David
- Please pray for Ian who had a head collision
- Please pray for Edmond’s son, a 14 year old who was stabbed and needed stomach surgery
- Please pray for continued health for Elaine P.
- Please pray for Betty M., may she rest in peace
- Please pray for Martin D. who has neck pain
- Please pray for Clyde C. born 1/16/2020 only 1 lb. 7 oz. for continued strength and health
- Please pray for Martha C., for strength and healing
- Please pray for Donald T., for strength
- Please pray that Mary R. gains new employment.
- Please pray for everyone who has been recently diagnosed with cancer.
- Please pray for the unborn
- Please pray for Major William G. deployed in Kuwait
- Please pray for special intentions.
Please pray for the people listed above daily, either by visiting this page or reading the entries in the prayer book when you enter church. Include in your prayers all who are on our prayer lists, both past and present, and all those in need of our prayers, whether they are listed or not.
The above prayer list is for the parish community of Mary, Mother of Mercy. Each church in the parish has a book for prayer requests and everyone is encouraged to enter their requests there. They will be included on this page on a regular basis. You may also submit your prayer request by contacting the church (email: email@example.com or phone: 607-294-0064) to make a direct request for prayers.