“My strength and my courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior.” ~Isaiah 12:2
Prayer Network for the Parish of Mary, Mother of Mercy
“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” ~Mark 11: 24
- Please pray for Suky L. and her family due to cancer. (3/20/23)
- Please pray for Ameida M’s conversion. (3/20/23)
- Please pray for the soul Wilson W. (3/20/23)
- Please pray for Kimberly who has stage 4 colon cancer. They are still assessing the cancer and coming up with a care plan which will most likely include surgery. Pray that the plan brings her relief and full remission. (3/17/23)
- Please pray for Darcy who is having surgery for breast cancer this week. (3/18/23)
- Please pray for a parishioner’s family who are lost without their dad. Pray they may receive God’s peace, healing, strength. Thank you. (3/12/23)
- Please pray that Adam D. gets employment. (3/12/23)
- Please pray that Val T. regains good health and relief from pain. (3/12/23)
- Please pray for Julia who has shingles. (3/5/23)
- Please pray for my nephew who is recovering from spine surgery. (3/10/23)
- Please pray for Cathy M. (niece of a former parishioner) who has metastasized cancer that has spread to her lungs. They are testing to see if it has spread elsewhere. She has 2 older children who don’t know yet about their mother’s diagnosis. (2/14/23)
- Please pray for Peter who is undergoing cancer treatments. May it provide a cure so he can be cancer-free. (2/14/23)
- Please pray for Donald who has bone cancer and for Jack who has colon cancer. May God’s grace comfort them as they go through treatments and may it prove effective in curing them. (2/14/23)
- Please pray for good health for Zach J. (2/13/23)
- Please pray for Bob who is having heart and other health issues. (2/10/23)
- Frank and Linda send peace and thank yous for prayers answered. (2/9/23)
- Please pray for healing for Amber M. (2/5/23)
- Please pray that God’s grace and comfort will be with Mack S. who is mourning. (2/5/23)
- Please pray for Marguerite who continues to recover from cancer treatment and is experiencing ongoing breathing issues and exhaustion. (2/1/23)
- Please pray that Brian may discern God’s way and find peace. (1/27/23)
- Please pray for Nicole, relative of a parishioner, who has been diagnosed with cervical cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy and radiation therapy. May God’s grace be with her during these difficult days of treatment. (1/27/23)
- Please pray for Sally P., 80 years old, who fell and broke her shoulder ball joint. She had a total shoulder replacement and is now in a rehab center. Pray that her recovery goes smoothly. (1/15/23)
- Please pray for Ryan Z. who is in his early thirties and has been diagnosed with chronic leukemia. He is presently undergoing chemotherapy treatments. Pray that the treatments work and he goes into remission. (1/15/23)
- Please pray that Sandy might have peace, harmony, and forgiveness with her neighbors. (1/15/23)
- Please pray that “aunt Faith” might have healing from shoulder surgery. (1/15/23)
- Please pray for Sr. Joan Margaret SSJ who is recovering from a stroke. (1/1/23)
- Please pray for healing for George Jr. (1/1/23)
- Please pray that SB’s son comes back home! (1/1/23)
- Please pray for Donald who has cancer and is undergoing chemo treatments. May he be given strength to get through it and may it be effective in curing his cancer. (11/14)
- Please pray for Zach who is paralyzed as a result of an accident. (11/14)
- Please continue to pray that my sister Alanna will find peace. (June 5)
- Please pray for my sons who are experiencing depression. (May 29)
- Please pray for Randy W. who is being treated for stage 3–4 throat cancer. May he be given God’s strength and grace during this time and may the treatments eradicate all traces of the cancer. (March 6)
- Please pray that Sandy W. will be cancer free. (March 6)
- Please pray for Steve, a Holy Cross member who is undergoing cancer treatments. May they be successful in removing all traces of the cancer. (Feb. 28)
- Please pray for Elisha, a young child who is epileptic and going through experimental procedures for the next 12 weeks. He and his Mom are in FL for the treatments while his Dad and 3 brothers are at home in Ohio. May the treatments be successful and may God’s grace be with the entire family at this difficult time. (Feb. 28)
- Please pray for Brian who is trying to decide on college plans. (Jan. 18)
- Please pray for healing for Donald S. who has bone cancer. (Dec. 8)
- Please pray for a friend who has pancreatic cancer. (Dec. 5)
- Please pray for Barbara L. who has cancer. (Nov. 28)
- Please pray for Amber A., mother of 2 teenagers, who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Diffused B cell lymphoma which has spread to her nervous system. She is receiving chemo and has been in the hospital since August 31st. (Sept. 15)
- Please pray for Mike B. who has cancer. (Sept. 15)
- Please pray for Rick H. who has been dealing with brain cancer that has become worse.
- Please pray for Erin, that she may be reconciled and reconnected with her family.
- Please pray for someone going through a tough time.
- Please pray for Gerry T.’s son, Michael, who is having health issues.
- Please pray for Michelle V. who was diagnosed with leukemia.
- Please pray for David M., diagnosed with tumor on his esophagus and who is presently receiving treatment.
- Please pray for Major William G. deployed in Kuwait
- Please pray for Jim D. who has a brain tumor. May he have complete healing and may he and his family be comforted by God’s grace during this difficult time.
- Please pray for Randy whose cancer has returned and who faces multiple surgeries. He also asks for prayers for his family at this difficult time.
- Please pray for John who had cancer surgery. Pray for his recovery.
- Please pray for refugees of the world and their separated families.
- Please continue to pray for Father Eugene and the Capuchins at Saint Clare Friary, that all will remain healthy.
- Please pray for all who are ill with COVID-19 and pray for a quick end to this virus. Pray for the repose of the souls of those who have died from COVID.
- Please pray for comfort for everyone who lost a loved one as a result of the 9/11 tragedy in NYC.
- Please pray for the health and well being of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, Bishop Matano, Bishop Clark, and the Friars of the Province of St. Mary.
- Please pray for family and friends who have fallen away from their faith.
- Please pray for the men and women at Willard and pray for their families.
- Please pray the Lord will protect the unborn, marriage, and our religious freedom.
- Please pray for peace in the world and an end to violence.
- Please pray for family members in the service, for everyone on active duty in the military, and for all veterans.
- Please pray for areas affected by earthquakes, floods, fires, and natural disasters.
- Please pray for the safety of family and friends traveling.
- Please pray for people who are dealing with a serious illnesses.
- Please pray for Christians in the world being treated harshly because of their faith. Pray for those Christians who are in harms way and those who have lost their lives because of their faith.
- Please pray for all of out friends and family dealing with cancer and the treatments of the disease. May those who have had cancer in the past remain in remission.
- Please pray for family and friends who have had heart attacks and those who suffer from heart ailments.
- Please pray for all those addicted to alcohol, drugs, and all things preventing health in heart, mind, and body.
- Pray for the elderly and the sick of our parish.
- Please pray for the unborn.
- Please pray for special intentions that remain silent in people’s hearts.
Please pray for the people listed above daily, either by visiting this page or reading the entries in the prayer book when you enter church. Include in your prayers all who are on our prayer lists, both past and present, and all those in need of our prayers, whether they are listed or not.
The above prayer list is for the parish community of Mary, Mother of Mercy. You may submit your prayer request by contacting the church (email: [email protected] or phone: 607-294-0064) to make a direct request for prayers.
~ Prayer to Mary, Mother of Mercy ~
~ Prayer of Unity ~
~ Hail Holy Queen ~
~ Prayer from St. Patrick’s Lorica
St. Joseph’s Prayer:
O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in you all my interest and desires.
O St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.
O St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him close in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.
St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, pray for me. Amen.