“My strength and my courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior.” ~Isaiah 12:2
Prayer Network for the Parish of Mary, Mother of Mercy
“My being proclaims the greatness of the Lord, my spirit finds joy in God my savior.” ~Luke 1:46-47
- Please pray for Jim D. who has a brain tumor and will soon be undergoing a PET scan. May he have complete healing and may he and his family be comforted by God’s grace during this difficult time.
- Please pray for Nancy who is 85 years old, in the hospital, and very ill with Covid.
- Please pray for the repose of the soul of Beverly Morley. May God comfort her family and friends at this difficult time.
- Please pray for Diane who is seriously ill and did not have a good follow up report after surgery.
- Please pray for Randy whose cancer has returned and who faces multiple surgeries. He also asks for prayers for his family at this difficult time.
- Please pray for Annette B. who is gravely ill.
- Please pray for Michael who had surgery for cancer. Pray for complete healing and a speedy recovery.
- Please pray in thanksgiving for good results from a cancer scan.
- Please pray for Robert C. who is recovering from Covid.
- Please pray for a friend who is recovering from cancer surgery and is now undergoing radiation therapy. May she make a full recovery and may God’s grace be with her on the road ahead.
- Please pray for Dianne who is starting radiation treatments. May she make a full recovery from her cancer.
- Please pray for John who had cancer surgery. Pray for his recovery.
- Please pray for Emma who is recovering at home.
- Please pray for Jack who is in rehab.
- Please pray for Gerry, that she finds out what is causing her to feel badly. Pray for her good health to return.
- Please pray for the Capuchins at Saint Clare Friary, that they remain healthy.
- Please pray for all who are ill with COVID-19 and pray for a quick end to this virus. Pray for the repose of the souls of those who have died.
- Please pray for George and Diane who have hospice care. Pray for their comfort and peace.
- Please pray for refugees of the world and their separated families.
- Please continue to pray for Father Eugene.
- Please pray for the health and well being of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, Bishop Matano, Bishop Clark, and the Friars of the Province of St. Mary.
- Please pray for family and friends who have fallen away from their faith.
- Please pray for the men and women at Willard and pray for their families.
- Please pray the Lord will protect the unborn, marriage, and our religious freedom.
- Please pray for our servicemen and women. Pray for peace in the world and an end to violence. Pray for our family members in the service. Pray for all veterans.
- Please pray for areas affected by earthquakes, floods, fires, and natural disasters.
- Please pray for the safety of family and friends traveling.
- Please pray for people ill with serious illnesses and an end to the Zika, Ebola, and Coronavirus.
- Please pray for Christians in the world being treated harshly because of their faith. Pray for those Christians who are in harms way and those who have lost their lives because of their faith.
- Please pray for all of out friends and family dealing with cancer and the treatments of the disease.
- Please pray for our friends and family who have had cancer in the past, praying that the disease does not return.
- Please pray for family and friends who have had heart attacks and those who suffer from heart ailments.
- Please pray for all those addicted to alcohol, drugs and all things preventing health in heart, mind and body.
- Pray for the elderly and the sick of our parish.
- Please pray for a friend who is undergoing cancer treatments.
- Please pray for Phil B. who is in the hospital.
- Please pray for Heather’s dad who is in the hospital.
- Please pray for Barbara S. who was diagnosed with Covid 19 and is now hospitalized.
- Please pray for Carol V. who has thyroid cancer and is in a-fib.
- Please pray for David
- Please pray for Ian who had a head collision
- Please pray for Edmond’s son, a 14 year old who was stabbed and needed stomach surgery
- Please pray for continued health for Elaine P.
- Please pray for Martin D. who has neck pain
- Please pray for baby Clyde C. who is home now but still receiving oxygen
- Please pray for Martha C., for strength and healing
- Please pray for Donald T., for strength
- Please pray that Mary R. gains new employment.
- Please pray for everyone who has been recently diagnosed with cancer.
- Please pray for the unborn
- Please pray for Major William G. deployed in Kuwait
- Please pray for special intentions.
Please pray for the people listed above daily, either by visiting this page or reading the entries in the prayer book when you enter church. Include in your prayers all who are on our prayer lists, both past and present, and all those in need of our prayers, whether they are listed or not.
The above prayer list is for the parish community of Mary, Mother of Mercy. You may submit your prayer request by contacting the church (email: email@example.com or phone: 607-294-0064) to make a direct request for prayers.