“My strength and my courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior.” ~Isaiah 12:2
Prayer Network for the Parish of Mary, Mother of Mercy
“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” ~Romans 12: 12
- Please continue to pray for Father Eugene who had successful aorta valve replacement surgery on June 10. Fr. Eugene is doing well and was recently discharged from New York Presbyterian hospital. He will be at St. Cabrini of Westchester for about a month getting physical and occupational therapy. Pray he stays strong through it all and has a quick and full recovery.
- Please pray for for Barb B. who had surgery on June 7 to remove hardware from an old ankle injury and skin graft. May she have a swift recovery.
- Please pray for Mike M. who is blind in one eye and is loosing sight in his other eye. He had surgery on May 25.
- Please pray for Jane T., a Holy Cross parishioner, who is in the hospital and recently had back surgery.
- Please pray for for a friend of Barb B.’s who, at 28, was airlifted to Strong after suffering a stroke.
- Please pray for Christina who recently had gallbladder surgery and is now back in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs.
- Please pray for Bill H. to return to good health.
- Please pray for Joan H. at the request of her family and friends.
- Please pray for Gerry T.’s daughter, Marguerite, who has been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia.
- Please pray for Fr. Bill W. who is in a rehabilitation facility.
- Please pray for Erin, that she may be reconciled and reconnected with her family.
- Please pray for someone going through a tough time.
- Please pray for Gerry T.’s son, Michael, who is having health issues.
- Please pray for Connie H. who is being tested for possible cardiac issues.
- Please pray for Felicia K. who had double surgery on March 9. May all go well and her recovery be quick and complete.
- Please pray for Ruth’s brother-in-law, John, who is in the hospital undergoing tests.
- Please pray for Phil B.
- Please pray for Michelle V. who has been recently diagnosed with leukemia and is presently in Upstate.
- Please pray for a friend who is undergoing cancer treatments.
- Please pray for Nancy A. who is recovering from COVID and lives in a nursing facility.
- Please pray for David M., diagnosed with tumor on his esophagus and who is presently receiving treatment.
- Please pray for Major William G. deployed in Kuwait
- Please pray for Jim D. who has a brain tumor. May he have complete healing and may he and his family be comforted by God’s grace during this difficult time.
- Please pray for Nancy who is 85 years old, in the hospital, and very ill with COVID.
- Please pray for Diane who is seriously ill and did not have a good follow up report after surgery.
- Please pray for Randy whose cancer has returned and who faces multiple surgeries. He also asks for prayers for his family at this difficult time.
- Please pray for Michael who had surgery for cancer. Pray for complete healing and a speedy recovery.
- Please pray for Robert C. who is recovering from Covid.
- Please pray for John who had cancer surgery. Pray for his recovery.
- Please pray for Emma who is recovering at home.
- Please pray for Jack who is in rehab.
- Please pray for George and Diane who are receiving hospice care. Pray for their comfort and peace.
- Please pray for refugees of the world and their separated families.
- Please continue to pray for Father Eugene and the Capuchins at Saint Clare Friary, that all will remain healthy.
- Please pray for all who are ill with COVID-19 and pray for a quick end to this virus. Pray for the repose of the souls of those who have died from COVID.
- Please pray for the health and well being of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, Bishop Matano, Bishop Clark, and the Friars of the Province of St. Mary.
- Please pray for family and friends who have fallen away from their faith.
- Please pray for the men and women at Willard and pray for their families.
- Please pray the Lord will protect the unborn, marriage, and our religious freedom.
- Please pray for peace in the world and an end to violence.
- Please pray for family members in the service, for everyone on active duty in the military, and for all veterans.
- Please pray for areas affected by earthquakes, floods, fires, and natural disasters.
- Please pray for the safety of family and friends traveling.
- Please pray for people ill with serious illnesses and for an end to Zika and Ebola.
- Please pray for Christians in the world being treated harshly because of their faith. Pray for those Christians who are in harms way and those who have lost their lives because of their faith.
- Please pray for all of out friends and family dealing with cancer and the treatments of the disease. May those who have had cancer in the past remain in remission.
- Please pray for family and friends who have had heart attacks and those who suffer from heart ailments.
- Please pray for all those addicted to alcohol, drugs, and all things preventing health in heart, mind, and body.
- Pray for the elderly and the sick of our parish.
- Please pray for the unborn.
- Please pray for special intentions that remain silent in people’s hearts.
Please pray for the people listed above daily, either by visiting this page or reading the entries in the prayer book when you enter church. Include in your prayers all who are on our prayer lists, both past and present, and all those in need of our prayers, whether they are listed or not.
The above prayer list is for the parish community of Mary, Mother of Mercy. You may submit your prayer request by contacting the church (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 607-294-0064) to make a direct request for prayers.