“My strength and my courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior.” ~Isaiah 12:2
Prayer Network for the Parish of Mary, Mother of Mercy
“Because God has said, ‘Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.’ So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid’.” ~ Hebrews 13: 5–6
- Please pray for a friend who is undergoing cancer treatments.
- Please pray for Phil B. who is in the hospital.
- Please pray for Heather’s dad who is in the hospital.
- Please pray for Barbara S. who was diagnosed with Covid 19 and is now hospitalized.
- Please pray for Carol V. who has thyroid cancer and is in a-fib.
- Please pray for David
- Please pray for Ian who had a head collision
- Please pray for Edmond’s son, a 14 year old who was stabbed and needed stomach surgery
- Please pray for continued health for Elaine P.
- Please pray for Martin D. who has neck pain
- Please pray for baby Clyde C. who is home now but still receiving oxygen
- Please pray for Martha C., for strength and healing
- Please pray for Donald T., for strength
- Please pray that Mary R. gains new employment.
- Please pray for everyone who has been recently diagnosed with cancer.
- Please pray for the unborn
- Please pray for Major William G. deployed in Kuwait
- Please pray for special intentions.
- Please pray for family and friends traveling over the summer. Pray for their health, safety, and that they all have enjoyable ventures!
- Please pray in thanksgiving for Layla who is now at home with her family.
- Please pray for Irene’s uncle who has Alzheimers.
- Please pray for Rose Marie’s father.
- Please pray for Ray who is recovering from triple bypass surgery.
- Please pray for Capuchins who are recovering from the Coronavirus. Pray for the Capuchins at Saint Clare Friary, that they remain healthy.
- Please pray for all who are ill with COVID-19 and pray for a quick end to this virus. Pray for the repose of the souls of those who have died.
- Please pray for George and Diane who have hospice care. Pray for their comfort and peace.
- Please pray for Annette B., Harry, Jacqueline, Heather, Karen, Shawna, V.A., Anne, and Hunter, who are dealing with cancer and the treatments for cancer. Pray for strength and complete healing.
- Please pray for refugees of the world and their separated families.
- Please continue to pray for Father Eugene.
- Please pray for the health and well being of Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, Bishop Matano, Bishop Clark, and the Friars of the Province of St. Mary.
- Please pray for family and friends who have fallen away from their faith.
- Please pray for the men and women at Willard and pray for their families.
- Please pray the Lord will protect the unborn, marriage, and our religious freedom.
- Please pray for our servicemen and women. Pray for peace in the world and an end to violence. Pray for our family members in the service. Pray for all veterans.
- Please pray for areas affected by earthquakes, floods, fires, and natural disasters.
- Please pray for the safety of family and friends traveling.
- Please pray for people ill with serious illnesses and an end to the Zika, Ebola, and Coronavirus.
- Please pray for Christians in the world being treated harshly because of their faith. Pray for those Christians who are in harms way and those who have lost their lives because of their faith.
- Please pray for all of out friends and family dealing with cancer and the treatments of the disease.
- Please pray for our friends and family who have had cancer in the past, praying that the disease does not return.
- Please pray for family and friends who have had heart attacks and those who suffer from heart ailments.
- Please pray for all those addicted to alcohol, drugs and all things preventing health in heart, mind and body.
- Pray for the elderly, the sick of our parish, and people whose names are in our prayer request book.
Please pray for the people listed above daily, either by visiting this page or reading the entries in the prayer book when you enter church. Include in your prayers all who are on our prayer lists, both past and present, and all those in need of our prayers, whether they are listed or not.
The above prayer list is for the parish community of Mary, Mother of Mercy. You may submit your prayer request by contacting the church (email: email@example.com or phone: 607-294-0064) to make a direct request for prayers.